Registering school visits and monitoring them by the school principal and administrators ensures a significant part of the school's general security, as well as the security of the students and staff in particular. Because school principals are burdened with numerous responsibilities, some of them stand out from others by their ability to find a reliable means that facilitates the management and monitoring of all aspects of the school.
Therefore, successful school principal resort to the Pioneers E-School program, which provides a complete list for gate and reception management.
The Gate and Reception Management System in the Pioneers E-School program is an integrated system aimed at providing complete control over school management and efficient visitor reception. This system helps the school to easily deal with visitors and manage internal and external movement, providing an opportunity for better control over the school environment and improving the user experience.
The portal and reception system in the Pioneers E-School program:
- Visit registration list:
Assists the user in registering all daily school visits and helps the school manager to monitor them by recording:
- Visitor's name
- Phone number
- Reason for visit
- Visitor's national ID number
- Visit date
- Visit time
- Visit termination list:
Helps the user to know all visits that have been terminated by selecting the date range, and the program will display all these visits and their details.
- Visit report list:
Helps the user to extract a comprehensive report of school visits by selecting a date range, and the program will display all visit details.
- Gateway inputs list:
Helps the user to record all gateway inputs by entering:
- Gateway input name (category name)
- Recording any notes about the gateway input (category)
- Call reception list:
This is a list that helps the user to record all incoming calls to the school and record all details of this call, including:
- Caller's name
- Caller's phone number
- Call time
- Call date
- Reason for the call
- Recording any notes.
- Call Report List:
This helps the user extract reports on all incoming calls to the school by selecting the desired period for which the report is to be extracted. This list also allows the user to extract a report on a specific call by searching for the caller's name, and the program will display all the details.
- Gateway Inputs Report List:
This helps the user extract reports on all gateway inputs by selecting the desired time period for which the report is to be extracted. The program will then output all the details.
The most important feature of the Pioneers E-school portal and reception management system
The system has multiple features for managing the school and responding to the needs of visitors and parents. These features include:
- Tracking internal and external movement: The system can track the entry and exit of visitors, students, and employees and record all visits, including start and end times.
- Recording personal information: The system can record visitor, student, and employee information and store it in a central database. Users can easily access this information when needed.
- Generating reports: The system can generate comprehensive reports on visits, activities, complaints, suggestions, calls, and more. These reports help management analyze data and make better decisions.
- Effective communication: The system can record complaints and suggestions, follow up on them, and enhance communication between the school and stakeholders.
Read also about:
Inventory management system
To get a free trial version or request to purchase the program, you can send your information and contact us now.
Financial management system
A financial management system for the school that combines the factors of academic and administrative invoices and fees with a cloud-based accounting ...